Wax Technician or Wax Technician Instructor Examination and License Application
$92.00 – $185.00
Please make sure that you meet at least one of these requirements BEFORE applying for this license.
- Have you completed an approved wax technician training program in a Virginia licensed waxing school or a Virginia public school wax technician program approved by the Virginia Department of Education or training that is substantially equivalent to the Virginia Program?
- Have you completed 115 hours of wax technician training which is substantially equivalent to the Virginia program that is obtained outside the Commonwealth of Virginia, but within the United States and its territories?
- Have you completed substantially equivalent wax technician course (consisting of less than 115 hours of training) and six months of wax technician work experience. Both training and experience must be obtained outside the Commonwealth of Virginia, but within the United States and its territories?
- Are you a Virginia licensed cosmetologist?
- Have you completed wax technician training at a Virginia state institution (Correctional Facility)?
- Do you have two years of experience in the United States armed forces?
- Are you applying to take the Wax Technician Instructor examination?
- Are you previously licensed in Virginia by examination and pat the reinstatement period?
- Are you an Endorsement applicant required to complete Virginia examination?
Please select your examination type below: