Nail Technician or Nail Technician Instructor Examination and License Application
$92.00 – $185.00
Please make sure that you meet at least one of these requirements BEFORE applying for this license.
- Have you completed an approved nail technician training program in a Virginia licensed nail technician school or a Virginia public school nail technician program approved by the Virginia Department of Education?
- Have you completed 150 hours of nail technician training which is substantially equivalent to the Virginia program that is obtained outside the Commonwealth of Virginia, but within the United States and its territories?
- Have you completed a substantially equivalent nail technician course (consisting of less than 150 hours of training) and have six months of nail technician work experience that was obtained outside the Commonwealth of Virginia, but within the United States and its territories?
- Have you completed a Virginia apprenticeship program in nail care?
- Have you completed training at a Virginia state institution (Correctional Facility)?
- Are you applying to take the Nail Tech Instructor examination?
- Are you previously licensed in Virginia by examination and past the reinstatement period?
- Are you an Endorsement applicant currently licensed in another state?
Please select your examination type below: